Success, magnificent life, happiness, peacefulness, is all that most need in their lives. But the irony comes when all need such beautiful lifes but do nothing to set a stepping stone for their future. Neither Abdurahman Ibn Awf nor Khadija bint Khuwailid slept and woke up showered in wealth. Success has a price, success is a step by step process which needs utmost patience and the readiness to overcome the obstacles that stand on your way.
وَمَا تَوْفِيقِي إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ
And not (is) my success except with Allah, Upon Him I trust and to Him I turn.
Tips to success,
1.Never compare your life with that of others, especially those who got high standards unlike you.
2.Never look down on anyone for it’s the Almighty that raised you at that status and at His will, He can snatch the gift from you.
3. Learn the gift of giving, mercifulness and humanity to the less fortunate. You wont lose anything by helping out others. Remember, being generous is one of the greatest character of a believer.
4. Appreciate life, understand that good and bad times are meant to be there. They are meant to be a teaching and a clear path on the reality of life.
مَاۤ اَصَابَ مِنۡ مُّصِيۡبَةٍ اِلَّا بِاِذۡنِ اللّٰهِ ؕ وَمَنۡ يُّؤۡمِنۡۢ بِاللّٰهِ يَهۡدِ قَلۡبَهٗ ؕ وَاللّٰهُ بِكُلِّ شَىۡءٍ عَلِيۡمٌ
No misfortunes ever befalls except by permission of Allah and whoever has faith in Allah, He will guide his heart, and Allah is knowing of all things” (Q64:11)
5. Never give up on yourself, believe that you got that potential in you to achieve your goals and dreams. Take every mistake you make as a lesson and a way to perfect or better your next act.
6. Keep in mind that there always will be people who motivate you and others who will drain you. Learn and create your circle well. Never let anyone drain your energy nor try to put you down with hurtful words.
7. Always appreciate even the littlest that you have. Don’t forget that, “Those who do not appreciate the little they have, will never appreciate the plenty that they will have.”
8. Have in mind that for every Successful action to set foot, you have to be ready to face the challenges courageously. Nothing comes on a silver lining. To have a rose, you have to be ready to get pricked with the thorns.
So, falling down is permitted, but ensure that you fall facing up because, “When you face up, you shall rise “
9. Unlock your potential. I believe that each and every one has got that hidden potential that can make them reach great destinations.
Never shun away. With more practice, you will surely conquer hearts of many.
10. For every success story that you want to establish, ensure that you have a well laid out plan to make it a great hit. Know what you should prioritize and set onto it. Take note of every achievement you make. This will encourage you to do more. And also, be aware of all the failures because the word simply means,
Are you ready to take up the responsibility of making it to the top? Are you ready to keep on pushing to that goal you set in your life?