It may seem that I am against the moments where masculine energies helps and protect the feminine energies but the truth is that I support most of them because I am well aware of the importance of both men and women in the society and how they assist each other in different situations. Mentioning or rather acknowledging these scenarios are specifically dedicated to the radical feminists, misandrists and those who confuse masculinity with that which is evil, that it is the very same masculinity that has been used for their protection for generations.
Image by funny meme
1. In a marital relationship, the man is expected by the society, by the woman and by fellow men, to be the one to propose to the woman, to be the one to provide for the woman and to be the one to protect the woman. They will often say a man is not a man except who provides for his family. I being a man and a Muslim agree to this but it is against radical feministic notions of “What a man can do, a woman can do better” or “Girl power.” This societal beliefs and expectations of a man go hand in hand with the scripture;
“Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth.”
2. In the case of a natural disaster or a high stake negotiation between the police and criminals who have taken over a building or any institution, the men inside of the building including the police would request the women and children to be set free and evacuated first. On behalf of all men I’d like to state that some men just like women are weak and helpless and I’m certainly sure men just like women do not want to be left in a room with a psycho criminal who could kill anyone at any moment.
3. A man is expected to protect a woman in the case she is in danger and if he does not, the same man, the woman and the society blames him for it. This is in contrast when a man is harmed or is in danger in the presence of a woman, the woman is relieved from any burden of guilt and blame coming from both herself the man and the society. In the case of an intruder the man and the woman won’t have an argument about equal rights, naturally the man would be the one with the baseball bat risking his life. This is another scenario where the society ironically agrees with what the scripture states in number 1.
:Image by Colourbox:
4. When a woman tells her fellow women about a man she is with, the first thing her fellow women would ask her is if the man is rich or not, what car he drives and the gifts she has received from him. Rarely will the character of the man and the respect he has for her be of any subject matter. This is subjective and many will say it’s based on stereotypes but the reality is that this kind of thoughts have always been in the back of the mind of many women when a certain man is introduced by their friend.
5. A wealthy, high standard woman or rather as beta males say; a woman “Out of your league” would find it preposterous to be in a “Reverse hypergamy” relationship. This would mean she will never look for a life partner who earns less than her, in contrary to men who have no problem with having a partner who might not even have a job. (See no.1) At the same time, any woman would detest a man with “Reverse hypergamy” traits such as a man who is weaker than her, shorter than her, and overall smaller in size than her.
6. When a woman hits a man once or repeatedly, the people present forming a crowd will only watch in surprise, get entertained and laugh but when the man hits back, the crowd will immediately jump into the woman’s rescue and thrash the man. In another case, when a woman reports of domestic abuse or rape it is almost always heard and sorted out by her side of the story first and not the man’s. The society has a preconceive notion that the man is almost always at fault and the build up leading to such violence is foregone and ignored leaving us with only the act.
7. For some reason in the U.S.A, divorce and matrimony almost always favours the woman for the reason being, in the case of a divorce; it is the man who has to give an amount of money which could surmount to half of his wealth to the woman. In the same divorce the woman bears no burden of any of her wealth going to the man. This is one of the many radical feminist hypocrisy and double standards where it is bad when patriarchy doesn’t favour them but chivalry when it does.
8. In a society that is lenient to Islam, Western or not; they find it no problem to have women covering their faces and identity for “Religious purposes” but everyone knows there would be immediate arrests if any man gets a hold of the same face covers and wears them to cover their identity. That is double standards that the same laws governing women are different when it involves men. This means a feminist society that claims equal rights for all ironically perceives men to be more threatening.
9. In many movies, kid shows and animation film specifically that of comedy such as Nickelodeon, they almost always portray fathers or males in general as stupid, foolish and less intelligent for the entertainment of the viewers. The same movies would portray the women making better decisions, smarter and to be the one to always come up with the genius solutions to simple problems the men couldn’t able to come up with. Imagine the backlash directors would have faced if it was the other way around depicting women in such states; the movie would definitely be taken down before one get to say “Double freaking standards.”
Image by mazon